Eating healthy when you are short on time can sometimes be challenge but this healthy English Muffin Pizza recipe will take care of that issue. This little English muffin pizza is great for a quick meal or for a snack, kids, birthdays or parties.
Yield: Makes 8 English muffin Breakfast Pizza
Active Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
English Muffin Pizza Recipe
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves, divided
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil leaves, divided
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (14-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 stick pepperoni, preferably natural casing, cut into 32 slices
- 4 English muffin, split in half
- 4 ounces grated Mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- Adjust oven rack to upper middle position and preheat oven to 500°F. Heat oil and butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until butter is melted. For healthy English muffin pizza, add garlic, 1 tablespoon parsley, 1 tablespoon basil, pepper flakes, and oregano and cook, stirring frequently until aromatic, about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and sugar. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly thickened, about 15 minutes total. Season to taste with salt and pepper and stir in another tablespoon of parsley and a tablespoon of basil.
- English Muffin Pizza recipe is easy but take care while sauce is cooking, heat half of pepperoni slices in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until cupped and crisp around edges, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a large plate, leaving rendered fat in pan.
- Add four Thomas English muffin pizza halves cut-side-down to skillet and swirl to pick up all fat. Cook until well-toasted, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining pepperoni and English muffin halves.
- Coat each thomas English muffin pizza half with sauce. Spread half an ounce of mozzarella on each English muffin, followed by 1/4 ounce of Parmesan cheese. Place 4 pepperoni slices on top of each pizza and top with a little bit more grated Parmesan Best English Muffin Pepperoni Pizza.
- Bake until Best English Muffin Pepperoni Pizza is crisp underneath and cheese is melted and just starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Top with extra Parmesan cheese immediately after removing from oven.
Your English muffin breakfast pizza is ready to eat – Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with remaining parsley and basil, and serve.
English Muffin Pizza is not that difficult to make with add-ins which are in your kitchen, and it is delightful.
How to Make English Muffin Pizza
Beginning toast the English muffins in a toaster until somewhat crunchy yet not the distance toasted. At that point load it with your most loved toppings.
This pizza additionally makes an extraordinary hot lunch for those individuals who plan home snacks at home (like self-teach families). Here some distinctive English muffin formulas which are not difficult to make and help occupied mothers like children and other relatives like to eat and lunch on the table.
- English muffins cut into parts
- Pizza sauce
- shredded cheddar
- Cherry tomatoes (exchange toppings for any pizza topping you pick)
- sprinkle oregano on top
- Bake at 425 until sought fresh is accomplished. I regularly will turn the stove to cook for the spur of the moment or two to make the cheddar have those decent bubbly tan spots.
- You can include any combo of toppings, sauces, and cheeses you like.
English muffin Pizza For kids
On the off chance that you looking a scrumptious and simple pizza for children then English Muffin pizza is a simple pizza which is child neighborly. This pizza is a family most loved pizza.
I cherish that the children can customize this (while more often than not everybody sticks to cheddar and pepperoni) and they can help with the gathering.
- English Muffins (Pack of 6)
- Pizza sauce
- Pizza toppings (like pepperoni)
- shredded cheddar
- Take your muffins and slice them to open and dividing from the top to the bottom.
- This will provide for you 12 individual size pizzas.
- Scoop kind measures of pizza sauce onto every English muffin half.
- Buy the container of 12 oz of natural pizza sauce and that will do every one of the 12 English muffin parts.
- Place pepperoni over the pizza sauce.
- Top with cheddar.
- Bake them in a 350 degree stove until the cheddar is liquefied. This takes around 10-15 minutes.
- Serve the pizzas up with a side mixed greens or new foods grown from the ground. Like fruit cuts and carrot stays.
One thing to recall, our children don’t need extravagance suppers, they just need their family appreciating supper together around the table.
Super fun utilization of English muffins, particularly make them at home. These minimal handheld pizzas make a phenomenal and fast lunch choice and they’re extraordinary for children. Everybody can make extraordinarily their pizzas and they cook up in simply a few minutes.
How to make English muffin pizza Pepperoni and Pesto
For Pepperoni Pizzas:
- 1-2 tablespoon of pizza sauce for every English muffin half
- 1 Tbsp. mozzarella cheddar, shredded for every pizza
- 3-4 pepperoni cuts for every pizza
For Pesto Pizzas:
- 1-2tablespoon of pesto sauce for every English muffin half
- 1tbspn mozzarella cheddar, shredded for every pizza
- 1 tomato cut for every pizza
- Sea salt and pepper
- Set broiler to cook.
- Place toasted English muffins on a heating sheet.
- Top with sauce, cheddar, and toppings.
- Broil until cheddar is softened and brilliant, around 2 minutes (pretty much relying upon your oven, so watch it closely).