Eating healthy when you are short on time can sometimes be challenging but this Best English Muffin Pepperoni Pizza healthy English Muffin Pizza recipe will take care of that issue. This little English muffin pizza is great for a quick meal or for a snack, kids, birthdays or parties.
Yield: Makes 8 English muffin Breakfast Pizza
Active Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
English Muffin Pizza Recipe
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves, divided
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil leaves, divided
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (14-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 stick pepperoni, preferably natural casing, cut into 32 slices
- 4 English muffin, split in half
- 4 ounces grated Mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position and preheat oven to 500°F. Heat oil and butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until butter is melted. For healthy English muffin pizza, add garlic, 1 tablespoon parsley, 1 tablespoon basil, pepper flakes, and oregano and cook, stirring frequently until aromatic, about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and sugar. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly thickened, about 15 minutes total. Season to taste with salt and pepper and stir in another tablespoon of parsley and a tablespoon of basil.
- English Muffin Pizza recipe is easy but takes care while the sauce is cooking, heat half of pepperoni slices in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until cupped and crisp around edges, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a large plate, leaving rendered fat in the pan.
- Add four Thomas English muffin pizza halves cut-side-down to skillet and swirl to pick up all fat. Cook until well-toasted, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining pepperoni and English muffin halves.
Best English Muffin Pepperoni Pizza
- Coat each Thomas English muffin pizza half with sauce. Spread half an ounce of mozzarella on each English muffin, followed by 1/4 ounce of Parmesan cheese. Place 4 pepperoni slices on top of each pizza and top with a little bit more grated Parmesan Best English Muffin Pepperoni Pizza.
- Bake until Best English Muffin Pepperoni Pizza is crisp underneath and cheese is melted and just starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Top with extra Parmesan cheese immediately after removing from oven.
Your English muffin breakfast pizza is ready to eat – Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with remaining parsley and basil, and serve.
Whether you’re confronting the mid-morning or a depleting evening do, there’s an immaculate healthy Mini English Muffin Pizza Recipe to keep you going.
1- Simple Mini English Muffin Pizza Recipe
- English muffins
- Pizza sauce
- Pepperoni or other garnish
- Mozzarella cheddar, shredded
Cut English muffin fifty-fifty. Spread with pizza sauce. Include garnish and cheddar. Heat 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheddar are dissolved.
2- Mini English Muffin Pizza Recipe
An Entire Wheat English muffin mini pizza with tomato sauce and low-fat cheddar are the ideal, completely filling for lunch or after-school nibble. For included supplements, toss some new vegetables on top.
Entire Wheat English Muffin Pizza Recipe
These pizzas are sound and incline yet delicious. healthy English Muffin Pizza incredible for children or grown-ups
Aggregate time: 30 mins
Minutes to Prepare: 20
Minutes to Cook: 10
Number of Servings: 12
- pack of 6 Whole Wheat English Muffins
- 1 measure Light Tomato & Basil sauce
- 1 Portabella Mushroom Cap
- 1 tsp Italian Herb Seasoning
- 5 tsp Fennel Seed
- 1 mug Mozzarella Cheese-part skim
- 1 SVG. Minced onion
- 4 oz. Additional Lean Ground Beef
- 2 svgs (approx. 34) Armor Turkey Pepperoni (Hormel has more fat, calories, and sodium. Along these lines, the brand matters.)
- Warm sauce in skillet including all herbs (Italian flavoring and fennel)
- Cook ground hamburger with onions. Once cooked through halfway, include hacked mushrooms. When done, empty any oil out of the skillet.
- Cut English muffins fifty-fifty. Top with sauce then pepperoni, ground meat & mushroom mixture, and cheddar.
- Cook in the broiler for pretty nearly 10-15 minutes on 400 degrees.
Recipe#2 For Mini English Muffin Pizza Recipe
Assemble your materials
- English muffin, cut into equal parts
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- Italian herbs and flavors, for example, onion pieces, garlic, thyme, rosemary, oregano, ocean salt, red pepper and parsley chips, and so forth.
- Mozzarella cheddar, shredded or cut
- Pepperonis or whatever garnishes
- A container or foil secured broiler capable surface
- Oven or toaster broiler
- Prepare your covering
- To start with set your broiler to sear. We need our pizzas rapidly; you will need to keep close track of yours to keep it from smoldering.
- Place the muffin parts cut side up on your broiler capable surface.
- Add some sauce to each one outside layer and include your flavors equally beat
- Top your pizza
It’s your decision to first heap on with cheddar and after that include any fixings, however, you can include your garnishes first on the off chance that you need to. Place it in the broiler. It just takes just 5-10 minutes, it relies on upon how it is preheated.
3- MICROWAVE Mini English Muffin Pizza Recipe
- English muffin
- Pizza sauce
- Grated cheddar
- 3 cups pepperoni
- Sliced mushrooms
- Onion cuts
- Olive cuts
- Any other fixing you like
Method for Mini English Muffin Pizza Recipe:
In the first place part the muffin and toast it in the toaster. Next spread the pizza sauce on every muffin half. Top them with cheddar and your decision of fixings. Place both parts on a paper plate in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. (awaiting the cheese is melted.) Be careful, it may be hot.