1- Breakfast English Muffin Pizza
Yesterday I thought do breakfast of something different than the usual bread egg breakfast and bacon breakfast so I decide to make Breakfast English Muffin pizza. It is perfect for delicious breakfast. English Muffin Pizza recipe contains such little ingredients. Best of all, this Breakfast English Muffin pizza recipe was simple, healthy, hearty, and delicious.
- 1 English muffins, cut into half
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 tspns additional virgin olive oil
- 1 thin slices Canadian bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh basil, for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 450 F. Spread a small baking sheet with foil set aside.
- Place the English muffin halves cut-side up and top each with tomato, drizzle with olive oil, and season with freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Sprinkle Canadian bacon over the tomatoes.
- Load with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or awaiting the cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- Sprinkle with basil.
Eat and enjoy a easy to make, simple and different breakfast.
2- Spicy English Muffin Pizza
- 1 English muffin
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- crushed red pepper flakes
- Total Time: 4mins
- Prep Time: 3min
- Cook Time: 1min
- Toast English muffin.
- When the muffin is done, put on about 3 tablespoons of sauce and of cheese. (which you like to add)
- When that is ready, place in microwave about 30 seconds.
- When it’s prepared in the microwave, spread on it crushed red pepper and any other seasonings which you would like.
3- Grown-Up English Muffin Pizza
It’s super easy to make an individual portion, or you can make a bunch for a meal, or you can even freeze the extras and re-heat them for a quick weekday lunch English Muffin Pizza recipe.
- Calories: 277
- Fat: 5
- Carbs: 34
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 10
- 6 pack of wheat English muffins
- 1 ½ cups tomatoes (smashed oven-roasted)
- ½ cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 ½ handfuls baby spinach
- ¼ cup basil (chopped)
- 8 oozes fresh mozzarella (sliced or chopped into small cubes, it will go extra if you chop it)
- balsamic vinegar
- After taking 6 whole wheat English muffins (the whole muffins, not halves), 1 ½ cups smashed oven (you can cook them for a shorter amount of time for saucier tomatoes), chopped artichoke hearts, baby spinach leaves, fresh chopped basil, fresh mozzarella, and balsamic vinegar.
- Preheat oven to 400 degree. Half the English muffins and lie down them open-face on a baking sheet. Spread the roasted tomato mixture on the English muffins.
- Top with chopped artichoke hearts, baby spinach, basil and your favorite cheese
- Bake it 10-12 minutes or awaiting the cheese is melted. Sprinkle lightly with balsamic vinegar before serving.
- The awesome pizza is ready. It Makes 6 servings.
It is not only they super quick and easy, they are healthy and filling, too.